Vitriol and observations from an extremely angry little man.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fight Censureship!

Recently, somebody on Yahoo Answers asked the question,

"Where should I go in New York?"


To which one wag responded,

"Are you a girl?
my house....
Are you not?
I don't give a s.h.i.t
ps. i hate writing this way, because of the f.u.c.k.i.n.g yahoo censure [SIC], who they think they are to censure [SIC] us this way? what they think this is, a tyranny system?"






Which, in a recent Web discussion, prompted B.L. Holliday to say,
"I want a 'What they think this is, a tyranny system?' bumper sticker."


I don't have a bumper sticker for you (yet) but I did manage to whip up this handy jpeg. Post it everywhere to show that you're opposed to censureship!



Thanks Liam, for bringing the original Yahoo post to our attention!

2 comments:

  1. the problem is, for all of our 'freedoms' in the western world, and we certainly do have lots more than in North Korea, there are still things like the FCC, and the Housewives against moral decreptitude (or something like that... the conservative wives that were always fighting against Frank Zappa) who will try adn stop you talking about things rationally, and using cuss words or 'blaspheming'

    ah well, I guess it makes it more fun to have people to rail against

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank Zappa was the greatest! Have you ever seen his film, "200 Motels?" I've got the laserdisc. Have tried to get through it at least once or twice. Haven't been able to, despite being heavily drugged at the time.

    ReplyDelete

Followers