Vitriol and observations from an extremely angry little man.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Advertising Sign Repurposed, Redux

I've quite recently told you about how I like to hijack the advertising signs which some unscrupulous parasites use to blight our communities. Here's another one.

A few years ago, the following obnoxious signs sprouted all up and down the entire length of Dolores Street in San Francisco, on every single street corner:



Being a good citizen, I naturally uprooted as many of them as I possibly could and stashed them in my home for future use in various art projects. Today I happened to have some time to kill, so I returned one of these signs to its original Dolores Street habitat. As you can see, I've replaced the original message with something funny:



Here's an awful video of a much earlier attempt to modify the same signs:

Got Cock?


And here's a better video, again detailing my sign-hijacking antics:

I Will Protect the Unspoiled Maidenhead of Dublin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers