Vitriol and observations from an extremely angry little man.
Friday, September 18, 2009
UK Online Store Condemned for Selling Pole-Dancing Toy
Note: This is not the pole-dancing doll you've already seen making the rounds on the Internet.
First of all, the article's photograph of the Gallimore family looking so grim, as if they've been horribly violated, is just laughably melodramatic.
Secondly, who is this Dr. Adrian Rogers? Is he a real doctor, or does he have a "Dr." in front of his name because he happens to have earned a doctorate degree in something dodgy, such as "divinity?"
Regardless, his statements about the potential of this product to ruin children's lives are absurd.
I am especially amused by his statement that a dancer's pole is "interpreted in the adult world as a phallic symbol."
Maybe it's a phallic symbol in his dirty mind, but to the rest of us, it's just a pole.
- ► 2010 (23)
- Is There Room for Spicy Language in the Marital Be...
- Are You Ready for Some Tailgating!?
- Fuck You, Evony!
- Stupidity Alert!
- Go Ahead, Draw Attention to Yourself!
- Political Cartoon
- The Electric Kool Aid Dick Tracy Test
- More Dick Tracy Shenanigans
- Dick Tracy Parody
- Tattooed Swedish Devil Girls Strike Again! Second ...
- ▼ September (10)