Vitriol and observations from an extremely angry little man.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dick Tracy Parody

I recently began following the daily Dick Tracy comic strip, because its abominable art, inane writing, and complete lack of continuity have lead to the creation of a very lively community of snarky commenters. See for yourself:


http://www.gocomics.com/dicktracy/


I am so inspired by this that I've created my own Dick Tracy parody (in case you happen to be unfamiliar with the actual Dick Tracy in its current form, please note that the hideously misshapen hands, continuity errors, and copy-pasted, recycled panels in my strip are all intentional):

comic strip,comics,comic,dick,tracey,funny pages,parody,humor,newspaper,trick,spacey,satire

Trick Spacey episode two

Please click the above thumbnails to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers